JIL Arabia may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
JIL Arabia reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Site at any time without prior notice.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to a Site, you give JIL Arabia the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to the Site, you agree you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by JIL Arabia in its sole discretion
- Post advertisements of solicitations for business
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person including but not limited to a spouse, child or sibling
- Allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”
JIL Arabia reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Terminate a user’s access to the entire Site or specific features such as the blog
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT JIL ARABIA SITE AND ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED BY JIL ARABIA SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. JIL ARABIA DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, JIL ARABIA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT USE OF JIL ARABIA SITE WILL BE FREE FROM TECHNOLOGICAL DIFFICULTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION, DOWNTIME, SERVICE DISRUPTIONS, VIRUSES OR WORMS, AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
THE USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL JIL ARABIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER MONETARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SERVICE, OR SITES ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SERVICE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. YOU’RE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree that any dispute or claim (including personal injury claims) related to your use of the JIL ArabiaSite is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate court in the state in which your care was originally given on-site by JIL, or at which care was requested, and will be adjudicated pursuant to the laws of that state. This agreement also applies to anyone claiming on your behalf.